Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hair Needs

I am still trying to figure out what my hair really likes and dislikes. I know that she hates a lot of protein or products with protein in it. So I had to revisit what products that I can use. it has need very difficult. I have found conditioners that are void of protein. I did but SheaMoisture Leave-in conditioner but it has Aloe Vera in it, which has protein in it, but I will see if my hair likes it anyway. I will be using Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Sweet Almond Oil for my scalp. The Castor Oil has really got rid of my dandruff. I just need to find a good daily moisturizer. I will probably have to create my own with a glycerin concoction with Sweet Almond oil and Castor Oil. I am ordering avocado butter for protect my hair strands for the winter. My hair is getting somewhat long enough for two strand twists. But I will probably pin them up with bobby pins and wear but head bands and flowers as a cute protective style for the winter time. So my hair care regimen for the winter months of 2009 is:


1. Use conditioners, leave in conditioners and styling products void of proteins
2. Henna twice a month until starting October 2009 - December 2009 to see if my hair health will improve
3. Oil scalp using Jamaican Black Castor Oil at least 4 times a week. Sitting under my heat cap for at least 15 minutes
4. Lubricate strands with Avocado butter and olive oil
4. Wear two strand twist protective style for the winter months

No comments: