Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Product Reviews

Hello hairgraffitians I know have not updated on any new products lately, but I was In various establishments this holiday weekend and I picked up a few:

1. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula "Restoring Conditioner" - (Walmart) have not used yet, but it smells really good just like the their cocoa butter in the skin.

It had protein so it left my hair hard.

2. Smooth'n Shine Polishing "Silk'n Sleek - (Walmart) The product felt good in the store, not too thick, felt light and silky on my hand so I bought it.

It had protein so my hair hated it

3. BB Growth Serum - (Walmart)The ingredients look amazing, all natural, only con is that the bottle is extremely small 2 oz for about 5 bucks, but the plan is to use the product for a whole month until August 09.

My hair did not like it

4. Dove Advanced Color Care "Leave-in Luminizing Mist - (My local Psuedo Dollar Store) Hopefully will leave my hair soft without putting my favorite gel Elsta Care in it.

Did not moisturize my hair


I will periodically update through the month on all products

No comments: